Wash buildup out in style.
Despite regular washing, oils and product residue can buildup on hair, preventing vital moisture from reaching your strands. Clarify is a powerful treatment shampoo that gently removes 100% of buildup in a single wash, freeing your strands to better soak up moisture.
Hair that’s experiencing buildup from everyday residues and impurities and needs a deep wash periodically.
What it does
- Gently removes buildup and residue from your hair and scalp without stripping your natural oils.
- Replenishes moisture.
- Preps your hair to soak up moisture when conditioning.
How it works
- Our ultra-gentle, sugar-based surfactant washes away buildup and natural impurities that block moisture from penetrating your hair shaft.
- A coconut-derived surfactant creates a luxurious foam that traps dirt and rinses it away.
- Natural humectants, glycerin and aloe vera, attract moisture to hair.
How to use it
Apply directly to your scalp using the applicator. Massage directly onto your scalp, then down the length of your hair. Rinse. Follow with your FORM Conditioner.
- Sugar-based surfactant - removes 100% of buildup while being more gentle than surfactants in leading baby shampoos.
- Coconut-based surfactant - creates a luxurious foam for a deeper clean without drying or stripping the hair.
- Glycerin - a natural humectant that holds 6x its molecular structure in water, helping to maintain stable amount of moisture in the hair.
Water, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylene Brassylate, Methyl Dihydrojasmonate, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Ethyl Vanillin, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Linalool.
How can I tell if I have buildup?
I'm using Clarify, so why does my hair feel greasy?
What if I have sensitive skin?
If Clarify is sulfate free, how does it clean?
Will Clarify strip my hair?
What's the difference between Clarify and Cleanse? Why do I need both?
What is the Clarify scent?
I have to say, my curls have never been this defined especially after just one use of a product 🙈 thanks @formbeauty!!
i learned more about my hair doing the @formbeauty hair consultation than i have my whole life
@formbeauty I'm legit in danger of going door to door to tell ppl. I feel like I found curl-Jesus.
Not sure if this product is for you?
Take our evaluation and get one step closer to your perfect regimen.Find your FORM