Because wash day should be easy.
Clean hair is happy hair. Let yours be joyous with Cleanse. Powered by a blend of fruit extracts and mild surfactants, it gently rejuvenates without stripping natural oils or drying your hair out.
Hair that requires regular washing regardless of frequency in preparation for conditioning.
What it does
- Mildly cleans your hair and scalp without stripping your natural oils.
- Helps make hair more manageable.
- Preps your hair for conditioning.
How it works
- Fruit extracts and a trio of mild surfactants remove dirt, oil and free radicals from your hair and scalp.
- An anti-static agent, like fabric softener for your hair, leaves hair easier to manage.
- Vitamin B-5, a natural humectant, invites moisture back in with a warm welcome.
How to use it
Apply to wet hair, massaging your scalp and coating your strands. Rinse. Follow with your FORM Conditioner.
- Coconut-derived surfactant - a mild alternative to harsh surfactants, like Sodium Laurel Sulfate.
- Anti-static agent - helps reduce tangling and static, like fabric softener for your hair.
- Billberry, orange and lemon extracts - fruit extracts that help remove damaged layers of the hair shaft so it can rejuvenate.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B-5) - a natural humectant that attracts and holds moisture close.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylene Brassylate, Methyl Dihydrojasmonate, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Ethyl Vanillin, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Panthenol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Linalool.
Why do I need to use shampoo?
What’s the difference between Clarify and Cleanse Shampoos? Why do I need both?
Clarify, however, should not be used for each wash as it may cause your scalp to overproduce oil resulting in sebum buildup. This is why Cleanse is important. It will have you covered between your Clarify days, gently removing buildup while maintaining the delicate moisture balance your hair thrives on.
Complete the FORM Survey for our personalized recommendation on the best Clarifying frequency for you, based on your own lifestyle and hair needs.