Protective Style Set
Protective style essentials.
You’re into protective looks. Us too. In this set, you’ll find everything you need to keep your braids and twists looking and feeling divine. From softening benefits to hydration and breakage protection, we’ve covered every angle with your longterm hair health in mind.
Formulated without sulfates, Clarify and Cleanse gently clean your strands. Each shampoo washes impurities and buildup away without stripping your hair of its natural oils.
Since your hair needs as much support as possible, we’ve added Revive to this set. This conditioner is pH adjusted to reinvigorate and strengthen chemically processed, color-treated and heat-styled hair while helping to reduce breakage.
Always maintain moisture with Multitask. This versatile formula works as a leave-in conditioner, daily moisturizer and style refresher. It’s great for prepping your hair for styling, refreshing strands and daily style maintenance.
Twist’s rich and creamy formulation, makes it perfect for softening your hair for styling, installation and take downs. Combining naturally moisturizing aloe vera with shea butter and our blend of essential oils, Twist lets you be the architect of defined twists, braids and more.
Once you’ve hydrated your strands, it’s time to seal it all in. That’s where our super-rich pomade, Polish, comes in to finish your look. Using a blend of oils, Polish locks in moisture, fights frizz and provides a smooth look and soft feel.
Grab ‘n’ Go
Travel sizes let you maintain your style anywhere.
Make your protective styles easier to manage while also refining your curls with Twist, our styling creme.
Revive is a moisture-restoring conditioner that helps you fight frizz and say goodbye to 89% of breakage.
How to use it
- Apply and massage Clarify or Cleanse directly to your scalp, then down the length of your hair. Rinse.
- Saturate your strands with Revive after cleansing with your FORM Shampoo.
- Spray Multitask into your hands and smooth onto hair.
- Layer Twist over Multitask, applying in sections to wet or dry hair. Smooth from root to tip before creating your protective style.
- After using Twist, melt a dime sized amount of Polish in your hands. Smooth onto hair. Use more as needed. For protective styles, apply in sections to seal. Apply a small amount to your hands before taking out a style.
What’s the difference between Clarify and Cleanse Shampoos? Why do I need both?
Clarify, however, should not be used for each wash as it may cause your scalp to overproduce oil resulting in sebum buildup. This is why Cleanse is important. It will have you covered between your Clarify days, gently removing buildup while maintaining the delicate moisture balance your hair thrives on.
Complete the FORM Survey for our personalized recommendation on the best Clarifying frequency for you, based on your own lifestyle and hair needs.