3-in-1 leave-in lotion
Layering. Moisturizing. Styling.
Your style is versatile because every day is a new day. That’s why we designed Multitask to work with you in three ways: as a leave-in conditioner, daily moisturizer and style refresher. No matter what your needs are, Multitask keeps your hair hydrated and looking fresh.
Hair that’s experiencing frizz, breakage, dryness, dullness or craving moisture.
What it does
- Moisturizes and conditions for improved manageability.
- Protects against breakage.
- Preps hair for better styling.
How it works
- A lightweight conditioner helps replenish moisture and leaves hair silky soft without building up, even when used daily.
- A natural alternative to silicone leaves hair feeling silky and soft.
- A natural humectant draws moisture to your hair, while natural oils restore nutrients.
How to use it
Press firmly for a fine mist spray, or press lightly to spray into hands and smooth onto hair.
As a leave-in conditioner and style-primer, apply liberally to wet hair, smoothing down the shaft from root to tip. If you have thicker hair, you can apply in sections. If you have more fine hair with a looser texture, mist liberally over your entire head and use fingers or a comb to distribute. Follow with your FORM Styler.
As a daily moisturizer or a style-refresher, spray over your style or spray into your hands, emulsify and massage softly onto strands.
- Lightweight conditioning agents - help replenish moisture, smooth the cuticle and reduce static-induced flyaways.
- Coconut-derived silicone replacement - improves slip and manageability.
- Coconut oil, argan oil, avocado oil and grapeseed oil - give nutrients back to the hair shaft.
- Shea Butter - helps to stop dryness by locking in moisture.
Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Coconut Alkanes, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sorbitol Powder, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Linalyl Acetate, Geraniol, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Ethylene Brassylate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool.
Why do I need to use a leave-in-conditioner?
Can I use Multitask as my only conditioner?
I don’t normally use a leave-in, can I skip the Multitask?
Is Multitask for wet or dry hair?
Can I use Multitask alone, without layering on a styler next?
I have to say, my curls have never been this defined especially after just one use of a product 🙈 thanks @formbeauty!!
i learned more about my hair doing the @formbeauty hair consultation than i have my whole life
@formbeauty I'm legit in danger of going door to door to tell ppl. I feel like I found curl-Jesus.
Not sure if this product is for you?
Take our evaluation and get one step closer to your perfect regimen.Find your FORM