Flourish in the face of humidity.
Since weather always impacts hair, you may need some backup in certain climates to maintain your style. Polish uses a blend of oils to lock in moisture, fight frizz and provide a smooth look and soft feel.
Hair that needs a little extra support in humid or extremely dry climates.
What it does
- Puts an end to frizz.
- Locks in moisture.
How it works
- A blend of sweet almond oil, coconut oil, shea butter and beeswax prevent protein loss while providing a light, non-greasy barrier between your hair and the world.
How to use it
After using your FORM Styler, melt a dime sized amount in your hands. Smooth onto hair. Use more as needed. For protective styles, apply in sections to seal. Apply a small amount to your hands before taking out a style.
- Sweet almond oil - a lightweight, vitamin-rich oil that helps moisturize and strengthen your hair.
- Coconut oil - a natural oil that helps prevent the loss of protein and vital moisture from your hair.
- Shea butter - helps stop dryness by locking in moisture and provides shine without being greasy.
- Beeswax - creates a protective barrier to help to retain moisture.