Bring processed hair back to life.
You love relaxing, keratin treating, coloring or heat-styling your hair, which means you’ve battled breakage, frizz and dryness more than once. Win the war with Revive, a protein-rich conditioner that’s specifically formulated to give you the hydration and support your hair needs.
Hair that’s chemically processed, color-treated, frequently heat-styled or transitioning.
What it does
- Repairs damage from heat styling and chemical processes.
- Prevents 89% of breakage after a single use.
- Restores much needed moisture.
- Improves slip for easier detangling.
How it works
- Three different levels of conditioning to strengthen damaged hair.
- Natural oils help moisturize and strengthen the hair.
- A blend of natural humectants and conditioners helps moisturize and nourish the hair, leaving it super soft and manageable.
How to use it
Saturate your strands after cleansing with your FORM Shampoo. Rinse thoroughly. For more intensive conditioning, apply to dry hair as a pre-wash or leave on clean, wet hair for 10-15 minutes as a deep conditioner. Follow with your FORM Multitask Leave-In Lotion.
- Hydrolyzed rice protein - a gluten-free amino acid that helps strengthen the hair shaft.
- Coconut oil, safflower oil and sweet almond oil - natural oils that help moisturize and strengthen the hair.
- Corn-derived oil - penetrates the hair shaft for deeper strengthening.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Tetramethyl Acetyloctahydronaphthalenes, Linalyl Acetate, Methyl Dihydrojasmonate, Ethyl Trimethylcyclopentene Butenol, Ethylene Brassylate, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Limonene, Linalool
Do I use a leave-in-conditioner after Revive?
How do I deep condition with Revive?
Can I use Revive conditioner as a leave-in?
Can I co-wash with Revive?
Does Revive conditioner have any protein?
If your hair is damaged or has been chemically processed, color treated or heat-styled, Hydrolyzed rice protein can help strengthen and repair your vulnerable strands by filling in the gaps of overly porous cuticles. Once these gaps are filled and your cuticles are sealed and flatten, you’re on your way to softer, more manageable curls that are less prone to breakage and tangling.
I have to say, my curls have never been this defined especially after just one use of a product 🙈 thanks @formbeauty!!
i learned more about my hair doing the @formbeauty hair consultation than i have my whole life
@formbeauty I'm legit in danger of going door to door to tell ppl. I feel like I found curl-Jesus.
Not sure if this product is for you?
Take our evaluation and get one step closer to your perfect regimen.Find your FORM