Multi-texture and transitioning essentials.
Transitioning is a journey. This set helps you find your path without losing out on your favorite styles. From managing multiple textures to keeping your hair moisturized, we’ve got you covered every step of the way.
Formulated without sulfates, Clarify and Cleanse gently wash impurities and buildup away without stripping your strands of natural oils.
You don’t need to give up styling just because you’re transitioning. With Revive, you can condition, reinvigorate and strengthen chemically processed, color-treated and heat-styled hair, all while significantly reducing breakage.
Moisture is key during transitioning. That’s why we’re giving you Multitask, a 3-in-1 leave-in conditioner, daily moisturizer and style refresher. It’s great for prepping your hair for styling, and refreshing strands and styles daily.
For days when you want to show off of your curls we suggest Define. Define is formulated with a trifecta of density-amplifying compounds to help elongate your curls. Together, shea butter, sweet almond oil and jojoba oil help this styling creme refine your natural texture and control frizz all day.
For days when you want to keep it sleek we suggest our heat serum, Protect. It uses a suite of thermal protectants to coat your strands. This non-greasy and lightweight product helps guard your hair during blow drying, flat ironing and curling.
Polish, our melting pomade, uses a blend of oils to lock in moisture, fight frizz and finish your style with a smooth look and soft feel.
Eliminate the Guesswork
This set will help you return to your natural hair texture.
Restore much-needed moisture to your strands with Multitask, our 3-in-1 Leave-in Lotion.
Revive conditions hair and helps reduce breakage by 89%
How to use it
- Apply and massage Clarify or Cleanse directly to your scalp, then down the length of your hair. Rinse.
- Saturate your strands with Revive after cleansing with your FORM Shampoo.
- Spray Multitask into your hands and smooth onto hair.
- For best results, apply Define on top of wet strands that are already coated in Multitask. Smooth product from root to tip. Apply liberally, making sure to fully coat the strands with product.
- If you apply heat to your hair, layer Protect over Multitask on wet or dry hair before heat styling.
- After using Define or Protect, melt a dime sized amount of Polish in your hands. Smooth onto hair.
What’s the difference between Clarify and Cleanse Shampoos? Why do I need both?
Clarify, however, should not be used for each wash as it may cause your scalp to overproduce oil resulting in sebum buildup. This is why Cleanse is important. It will have you covered between your Clarify days, gently removing buildup while maintaining the delicate moisture balance your hair thrives on.
Complete the FORM Survey for our personalized recommendation on the best Clarifying frequency for you, based on your own lifestyle and hair needs.