- Start with freshly washed, conditioned and detangled hair.
- Liberally apply Multitask throughout entire head.
- Start with a gentle blow dry, using your fingers to move the hair around. Now smooth on Protect, focusing on the ends and moving up from there.
- Next, with a brush, finish blow drying until the hair is completely dry.
- Separate the hair into sections using clips to secure it in place.
- Flat iron one small section at a time, moving slowly down each strand.
- You can give each strand a soft bump by slightly curling the ends as you finish them.
- Apply Polish lightly to smooth the cuticle and help prevent frizz.